Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wishlist Week Day Three: Own The Runway

Day Three of wishlist week and I thought I'd show you all what I'm loving from Own The Runway! They've got some really gorgeous pieces in lately!
Photobucket
Playsuit - £22.99
Leather Look Biker Skirt - £19.99
Blue Scallop Cullote Shorts - £12.99
Leather Biker Jacket - £39.99
White Blouse with Studded Collar - £19.99
Dip Dye Fringed Crop Top - £24.99
Black Studded Collar Shirt Dress - £25.99
Coral Suede Lace Up Ankle Boots - £31.99

I absolutely love all these items! I love how Own the Runway are really quirky yet on trend! I love this playsuit and think this pattern is gorgeous! I love leather skirts and at £20 how can you resist?! These scalloped shorts would look amazing paired with a white top! I love biker jackets and how they go with everything so this ones an essential! Studded collars on blouses at the moment is a really big trend and it's a great way to liven up your wardrobe! I absolutely adore this fringed bralet! teamed with a pair of high-waisted shorts for a night out the outfit would look amazing!

Which item is your favourite? Do you like Own The Runway?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment