Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Every girl needs to feel GLAMOROUS & 25% off code!

As you know It was a big birthday for me a few weeks ago and the lovely people at Glamorous sent me a suprise birthday present! Which I'm ever so grateful for and can't wait to show you some of the fab new pieces in my wardrobe!
Photobucket
Cut out Maxi Dress - Glamorous(*)
Clutch - Primark
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - My 1st Wish
I absolutely ADORE this dress. It's a bit shorter than a maxi dress on me (I'm 5ft 7) but It's still so easy to wear especially with a pair of killer heels! (I wore these out the other night and they're SO comfy!) I love this outfit and I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear it!
Photobucket
Cut out Maxi Dress - Glamorous(*)
Clutch - Primark
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - My 1st Wish
It's perfect for one of those events you want to feel that little bit more Glamorous and at £22.99 I want it in every colour! I think i've got a bit of an addiction to dresses with cut out pieces right now!
Photobucket
I'd say this dress is more bluey/purple in person but that's what makes it even more fab! I love it because it's different and that It's different in a great way. I think this would look fab with chelsea boots & other coloured heels too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I absolutely LOVE this necklace right now I purchased it from Forever 21 and it's absolutely gorgeous! Quite possibly my new favourite necklace and I am just loving the jewellery at Forever 21 right now it's so cheap and quirky!
What do you think about maxi dresses? would you wear one?

Also love Glamorous as much as I do? Check out this AMAZING offer and get 25% off all orders till TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! bye bye bank balance!

Photobucket

By the way this means you can get my dress for £17.25!

I'm off to find my purse!
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment