Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wishlist Week Day Four: Glamorous

Glamorous is one of my favourite online stores and has been one of my favourite brands for years! (as you may know!) I'm always browsing on their site and I always end up wanting everything! I wear a glamorous item of clothing pretty much everyday and their blouses & disco pants and shorts are my favourites! Here are just a few items online which I'm loving right now!
Photobucket
1. Studded Blue Denim Shorts - £29.99
2. Gold Disco Pants - £29.99
3. Royal Blue Disco Pants - £29.99
4. Pewter Disco Shorts - £22.99
5. Brighton Blue blouse with collar tips - £19.99
6. Black Crop Tee - £13.99
7. Tunic dress with sequin crosses - £22.99
8. Light pink blouse with collar detail - £23.99
9. Leopard & Black print dress - £29.99

One thing I do love is shorts and shorts with studs on! How perfect are these shorts?! I am loving disco pants still and the Glamorous dupes in different colours keep catching my eye! I absolutely love this gold and royal blue pair! I love how Glamorous have bought out disco shorts too! How cool are these?! You can never go wrong with a blouse as they are so versatile and this blouse has collar tips too! how perfect is this?! I love this cross sequin tunic too!

Which item is your favourite? which would you buy?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment