Saturday, August 18, 2012

Studded Collar Blouse

You can never go wrong with a white blouse. They are so versatile and you can literally wear them to add some glam to any outfit! As soon as I saw this studded blouse from Cocoboo Loves I fell in love! I can't wait to wear it with high waisted shorts, skirts & disco pants!
Photobucket
Studded Blouse - Cocoboo Loves(*)
Pewter Disco Pants - Glamorous(*)
Red Heel-Less Wedges - Tribeca Shoes (now in the sale!)
I absolutely love this outfit! I think it looks great with disco pants and massive wedges! This outfit is very out there and quirky and I am a little bit obsessed at the moment with heel-less wedges!
Photobucket
I think this blouse would look amazing with a high-waisted jersey skirt, high-waisted shorts, disco pants and for day-wear with a pair of jeans and ballet pumps!
Photobucket
Studded Blouse - Cocoboo Loves(*)
Pewter Disco Pants - Glamorous(*)
Red Heel-Less Wedges - Tribeca Shoes (now in the sale!)

If you've not heard of Cocoboo Loves they're a fabulous boutique which sells on ASOS Marketplace and I absolutely love everything! The clothes they sell are so quirky and stylish and the prices are amazing too!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment