Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday Photos!

As you know (regular blog readers) my birthday was on the 29th July and I was lucky enough to get a new camera as my present this year! I've not got the hang of taking photos really with it yet but expect a better quality! (yaaay!) I have a cannon 550d so if any of you have any tips & tricks they are more than welcome!
But anyway I thought I'd show you all some of the snaps from my birthday (taken with my new camera!)
Photobucket
With my pudding and birthday firework!
Photobucket
My pudding!
Photobucket
strawberries!
Photobucket
flowers at my auntie and uncles house!
Photobucket
balloons!
Photobucket
a cupcake stand from my Auntie & Uncle!
Photobucket
Me and my cousin Ellen!
Photobucket
My cousin Sam! Hiding behind my birthday balloon!
Photobucket
More strawberries and champagne glasses!
Photobucket
Me and my little sister!
Photobucket
My birthday cake!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Birthday cupcakes!

Thankyou so much for all your messages & tweets on my birthday you all mean the world! I had a lovely day celebrating it with my family and cousins whilst staying away down south!
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment