Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wishlist Week Day Seven: Runway Shoes

As you all know I'm a MASSIVE fan of shoes. Love them a little bit too much! Nothing seems to put more of a smile on my face than a new pair! I have my eye on so many pairs of shoes right now and here are just a few pairs I'm loving from Runway Shoes!
Photobucket
Coral Wooden Heel Ankle Boots - £36.99
Coral Cut Platform Wedges - £26
Sculpted Wedge Sandals with Spikes - £40
Strappy Wedge Sandals - £24.99
Dark Blue High Heels - 25
Red Platform Ankle Boots - £24.99
Leopard Print Wedge Ankle Boots - £25
T-bar sandals in pink - £31.99

I absolutely love all these pairs of shoes! Especially the strappy wedge sandals which I think are perfect for jazzing up an outfit any time of the year! I love wedges and these leopard print wedges are absolutely gorgeous! I love coral at the moment and the ankle boots would be perfect to make a simple outfit stand out!
Want to know what's the best about Runway Shoes?! with The code 'TRAINRUN' you can get 10% off your order!

What's not to love?! Which pair of shoes is your favourite?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment