Monday, August 20, 2012

Holiday Time!

As you are reading this I'll be in the air making my way to South Africa (having probably travelled for hours already!) I'm volunteering out there for 2 weeks so the posts which come up will be auto-mated ones! I am so excited for a break and to have the experience of going to such an amazing place I'm super excited!
I then decided to take photos of my packing! (haha!)
Photobucket
Levis, Topshop shorts and various items from H&M!
Photobucket
Photobucket
More clothes!
Photobucket
Converse (I've packed a couple of pairs!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Reading material!
I will have limited internet access out there so will reply to comments/emails/tweets when I can!

Have you been on holiday this year? Are you going on holiday?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment