Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wishlist Week Day Five: Spartoo.co.uk

Spartoo.co.uk is an online site I've only really just come across! They're best known for their shoes and I love how they sell branded shoes for a much cheaper price than you get on the high-street! Here is my Spartoo wishlist!
Photobucket
1. Taupe Converse Hi-Tops - £40.60
2. Tuk Mondo Black Creepers - £67.49
3. Beige Converse - £39.70
4. Cherry Red Dr Martens - £85.40
5. Black Dr Martens - £85.40
6. Red Vans - £44.99
7. Marine Supergas - £27.99
8. Authentic Blue vans - £44.99

One thing I do really love is a pair of shoes! I'm obsessed with converse right now and I can't wait to get a pair of converse hi-tops! I have cheaper creepers but this is an expensive fake... look how gorgeous they are! I think beige converse are perfect for summer and wearing on the beach (best alternative to sandals!) Cherry Red Doc Martens have been on my wishlist for what feels like centuries absolutely love this colour! Another pair of shoes on my wishlist is a pair of vans! Can't decide which is better? Blue vans or Red vans?

What do you think of these shoes? Which pair is your favourite?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment