Friday, August 10, 2012

Sequins are a girls best friend

It's been a tough week for me blogging wise. It's really hard to blog when you feel like you have no inspiration. I can spend hours on fashion sites, watching fashion vloggers to help inspire me at times like this and feel nothing and sometimes you just open a fashion magazine and that inspiration appears!
I decided to give it a go (taking outfit photos with my new camera!) not gonna lie It's literally the hardest thing in the world to use! But over time I reckon I'll get the hang of it and it's 1038278478279 buttons!! But here's my first outfit post with my new camera! (yay!)
Photobucket
Dress - A gift from AX Paris - £35(*)
Shoes - So You Shoes
I honestly didn't think I'd like this dress as much as I do! I love this style of dress where it's cut out at the waist (I like showing off my waist) as it's unsual and something only certain bodyshapes can work well! I don't think I look to good in them but I just love this style of dress! I love how the top of this dress is sequined it makes it that little bit extra glamorous!
Photobucket
Dress - Ax Paris
Shoes - So You Shoes
This is the sort of dress I'd wear to a birthday party/birthday night out with a killer pair of heels and a massive clutch bag! At £35 this dress is a real bargain and a statement piece for your wardrobe!

What do you think of this dress? Do you like sequins?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment