Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wishlist Week Day Six: Miss Selfridge

Miss Selfridge is another place I love to shop! I love the shorts in Miss Selfridge and the leggings and playsuits too! Here are just a few items in Miss Selfridge lately!
Photobucket
1. Burgundy Skater Skirt - £14
2. Plum Scalloped Embellished Vest - £45
3. Burgundy Playsuit - £39
4. Black High Waist Crochet Short - £35
5. Feather Print Legging - £20
6. Animal Printed Playsuit - £40
7. Silver Stud Shorts - £32
All the items i'm loving in Miss Selfridge lately seem to be burgundy or black! I love all things burgundy at the moment! I love the embellished vest top and how it's perfect for going out. I love the burgundy playsuit and skirt too a perfect alternative to black! I love the animal print playsuit and I think it'd look perfect with a leather jacket and black wedges!

Which item is your favourite? Do you like Miss Selfridge?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment