Monday, July 30, 2012

Wishlist Week Day One: Topshop

I'm really loving putting together 'Wishlists' at the moment! So I thought I'd do a week of blog posts full of them! (As i've not done a week themed lot of blog posts in ages!) I've decided to do wishlists for some of my favourite retailers at the moment and show you all what I'm lusting after and what better way to start Day One of Wishlist week with Topshop!
Topshop, Topshop wishlist, camo shorts topshop
1. Millicent Stud Back Black Boots - £40
2. Floral Lace Flippy Tunic - £32
3. Moto Fitted Denim Shirt - £32
4. Camo Print High Waist Hotpants - £34
5. London Burnout Tee - £16
6. Sleeveless Check Shirt - £26
7. Lace Crop Top - £14
8. Roller Bowler Hat - £25
9. Aztec Overlay Pink Knicker Shorts - £22

I absolutely love these boots! They've just come back in stock and I missed out of them the first time! They look so comfy and on trend and practical for everyday wear and they're super stylish and at £40? Well worth the investment!
Everyone needs a denim shirt and this light acid wash one is gorgeous! The 'camo' print trend is huge right now and hot beautiful are these shorts?! Checkered shirts are also massive right now too and I love a sleeveless check shirt! Crop tops are perfect right now to wear with maxi skirts/shorts/skirts/disco pants for day wear and night wear and at only £14 this lace crop top is a bargain! It's so versatile!

What do you think of these Items? Which is your favourite?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment