Monday, July 23, 2012

The Best Disco Pant Dupes under £40!

So many of you have tweeted/emailed/commented on my last post about cheaper disco pants here. Since I posted this last post so many dupes are now around and It's hard to find a pair at the right price which suits you/what colour you want/which retailer you want to buy a pair from.
I thought I'd do a 'disco pant dupe update' to show you all the latest pairs available online at a fraction of the American Apparel pair's price!
disco pants dupes, dupe disco pants, cheap disco pants, disco pants bloggers, fashion bloggers disco pants
Silver pair - £20
Dark Blue pair - £20
Black pair - £20
Berry pair - £20
Gold Pair - £20
These dupes are the cheapest of the disco pant dupes I've found and I love the variety of colours they come in. They don't have the zip or the back pocket but at £20 a pair why not buy two colours?!
disco pants dupes, dupe disco pants, cheap disco pants, disco pants bloggers, fashion bloggers disco pants
Blue Shiny Disco Pants - £25.99
Wine Shiny Disco Pants - £25.99
Black Shiny Disco Pants - £25.99
These dupes from Own The Runway are a little bit more expensive at £25.99 but they're still not breaking the bank! How gorgeous are they in blue?!
disco pants dupes, dupe disco pants, cheap disco pants, disco pants bloggers, fashion bloggers disco pants
Royal Blue Disco Pants - £29.99
Black Disco Pants - £29.99
Pewter Disco Pants - £29.99
If you regularly read my blog I've mentioned these dupes quite a few times! Read my full review (I have the pewter pair) here. If you are going to buy this pair buy a size up If you've got long legs for a better fit!
disco pants dupes, dupe disco pants, cheap disco pants, disco pants bloggers, fashion bloggers disco pants
Black Disco Trousers - £35
Red Disco Trousers - £35
Blue Disco Trousers - £35
These disco pants are the most expensive of the dupes but they are still under £40! They have pockets on the back and a zip fastening at the front. I absolutely love this blue pair and If I don't get the midnight blue AA pants for my birthday (or get the chance to buy them) these are definitely on my wishlist!

What do you think of disco pants? Do you have a pair of dupes? Are you tempted to buy a pair now?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment