Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Week In Photos #4

My past week's been a little bit more exciting than usual! I've made two trips down to London! One thing I love about blogging is going down to London for events and I am so grateful to be invited to them! Here's a little snippet of what I've done this week!
Photobucket
1 - Been naughty and bought these dresses in the ASOS Sale!
2 - My favourite kind of breakfast and the best kind of breakfast on the train!
Photobucket
3 - I went down to London on Wednesday for the Next Christmas Press Day and they had a catwalk show! Which was amazing (my camera battery died though!!!)
4 - Got my nails done at the press day! (these nail polishes are Essie ones!)
Photobucket
5 - With one of my favourite bloggers Clare! I love seeing her when I go down to London and she really is one of the nicest people I've ever met!
6 - Oxford Street aka Heaven
Photobucket
7 - Urban Outfitters Levi's - BEAUTIFUL
8 - On the train! perfectly train attire loving the new look to More magazine!
Photobucket
9 - More frilly socks!
10 - The best jacket in the world at the Matalan Christmas press day! (on day two of my london trip)
Photobucket
11 - I need this studded bag from Matalan in my life! What's not to love?! Can't wait till It's in-store!
12 - Love this outfit from the Motel Rocks press day!
Photobucket
13 - Love this necklace from the River Island Press day!
14 - Rock N Rose heaven!
Photobucket
15 - Matalan photobooth fun with another blogger babe which is Laura! She's super cool so check her blog out!
16 - At Motel Rocks with their Intern Taz!
Photobucket
17 - Shoe love from Tribeca Shoes
18 - A good week isn't complete without Nandos!

How has your week been? What have you been up to?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment