Thursday, July 5, 2012

Aztec Pleats

As you all know, I love my maxi skirts! This dusky pink pleated one from Love which is gorgeous!
I made a cheeky purchase yesterday from Topshop because I've not been shopping in a long time and I just couldn't resist this Aztec Sweater!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater - £30 - Topshop
Maxi Skirt - £38 - Love(*)
I'd never have thought to team these two products together! (ever!) but when I tried it I just fell in love with this outfit! Due to the varied weather conditions in England this is an outfit which brings summer and winter together!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I would wear this outfit on a day-to-day basis when I want to look that little bit more glamorous! I love how well the jumper goes with the maxi skirt and I absolutely love this jumper as its a cropped one and lets put it this way... IT'LL GO WITH EVERYTHING!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing this outfit with black studded loafers to make it that little bit more edgy! I think both these items and things which you can team together with so many other items of clothing so they're real 'style staples' for me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater - £30 - Topshop
Maxi Skirt - £38 - Love(*)
What do you think of this jumper? do you like pleated maxi skirts?

fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment