Thursday, July 26, 2012

Checkered Shirt & Leather Leggings

I've been experimenting a lot more with what I wear day to day at the moment and I love wearing my leather leggings from Topshop!
I really like checkered shirts at the moment too!
Photobucket
Checkered Shirt - Hearts & Bows at Ark(*)
Leggings - Topshop
Black Curved Wedges - Tribeca Shoes(*)
I absolutely love this outfit and It can be worn with so many different kinds of shoes! I love these curved spiked wedges too they're so different to any pair of shoes I own and they're suprisingly super easy to walk in!
Photobucket
You can wear this outfit with a black cardigan and leather jacket for a more grungey look and also can't forget a pair of creepers too!
Photobucket
I always thought 'sleeveless' shirts/jackets weren't for me but I think I actually prefer sleeveless checkered shirts to normal ones now! Sleeveless shirts are great for layering and can be worn all year round!
Photobucket
Checkered Shirt - Hearts & Bows at Ark(*)
Leggings - Topshop
Black Curved Wedges - Tribeca Shoes(*)
Tribeca shoes are a new shoe company with far too many GORGEOUS shoes! Check them out here and there's a fabulous code which is TRIBECA007 which gives you 15% off your first order!

What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear these shoes?

fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment