Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's My Birthday (yaaaaaaay!)

As you've gathered from the title of this post today is MY BIRTHDAY! (yaaaay!) feels like this month has gone so slow with all this time off but it's finally the day I'm a year older! wahoo! (I'm 18 today by the way!)
This post has actually been auto-scheduled as I'm away right now!
Photobucket
Dress - Motel Rocks from the ASOS Sale
Shoes - Tribeca Shoes(*)
I absolutely love this dress and especially because It's a Motel print too! I love this shape of dress and now have 3 dress in this style! (oops!) and at only £12.50 this dress was MORE than a bargain!
Photobucket
I absolutely love this style of shoe right now and believe it or not this shoe is VERY comfortable to walk in! I am always wearing very high heels so I'm used to a platform/heel height this big but if you're not a high high heel kind of person I wouldn't recommend these shoes as falling over would be a given!
Photobucket
Dress - Motel Rocks from the ASOS Sale
Shoes - Tribeca Shoes(*)
And yes I made a sign.. I thought it would look super cool... bit alternative anyway! wahoo! It's red paint because there's red lipstick print on my dress and I'm wearing red shoes!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and watching the Olympics! xxxx
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment