Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Motel Aztec Print Body

This is my favourite print right now and it's the aztec print from Motel Rocks! I recently bought this bodysuit from Motel in the ASOS Sale and I absolutely love it! I couldn't wait to style it!
Photobucket
Bodysuit - ASOS (out of stock)
Leather Skirt - Ark Clothing
Boots - So You Shoes
I love this outfit and can't wait to wear it out for a party/night out! It's quirky but still not too 'out there' and who can resist a bit of aztec print? It really brightens up this outfit too!
Photobucket
I'm currently obsessed with bralets and I think they look fab when teamed with a skirt like this one (which I wear to death!) from Ark Clothing to give the outfit more of an edgy and a little bit more volume it also makes you look like you have a teeny waist! (win!)
Photobucket
Bodysuit - ASOS (out of stock)
Leather Skirt - Ark Clothing
Boots - So You Shoes
An outfit like this is an outfit you can wear year after year and still look on trend as aztec print is incredibly stylish and always make a comeback each year and this skirt is a style staple!
Photobucket
Bodysuit - ASOS (out of stock)
Leather Skirt - Ark Clothing
Boots - So You Shoes


What do you think of bodysuits? How would you wear them? Do you like this outfit?

fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment