Thursday, July 19, 2012

Motel Aztec Zoe Dress

Okay so I know I just posted about the bodysuit but this print I am loving this aztec print so much right now from Motel Rocks! So I just had to show you this dress... aka the dress of love! I love this dress a little bit TOO much!
Photobucket
Zoe Bodycon dress in pastel print - Motel Rocks(*)
Shoes - So You Shoes but you can cheaper ones here
I just love this dress! It's such a gorgeous pattern and I love how it's a 'going out' dress which isn't too 'in your face'! It's such a gorgeous print and it means you don't have to accessorize as the dress just speaks for itself!
Photobucket
The bodycon style is my favourite style of dress and I love the shape of this dress too. I think this dress is incredibly flattering and it seems to fit me in all the right places (yay!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zoe Bodycon dress in pastel print - Motel Rocks(*)

I love how with Motel once you find an item you really love they have so many other colours and patterns in that item too! I had another look at the Motel section in the ASOS Sale and found the Zoe dress in Lipstick Print and Stripes too! Thank goodness for gift cards! You may have seen me post a photo on Instagram of them! (I love them all!)

Everyone should definitely go by my clothes buying motto if you love it and it suits you or you wear it enough buy it in other colours/patterns too!

What do you think of this dress? Do you love Aztec Print?

p.s Went to the Motel Rocks press day today you may have seen photos on Instagram (@fashiontrain) so many new prints and patterns and lots of crop tops! Can't wait to show you all my photos from the press day! (post shall be up soon!)

fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment