Thursday, July 12, 2012

Denim Disco

I've raved about disco pants for a while now and I have the American Apparel black pair and due to the massive dent it caused in my bank balance I thought black is the best colour to get (and there wasn't any dupes around then). But now disco pants are becoming more and more popular dupes are now around (yay!)
Photobucket
Denim Shirt - Topshop
Pewter Disco Pants - Glamorous(*)
Boots - My 1st Wish
I was lucky enough to get a pair of these dupes from Glamorous! I've had a few problems with them (due to me being tall) so I've got a size 12 (due to my 5ft 7 height) as the 10's were too short for me!
They're a lot tighter than my american apparel ones (that's a good thing right?!) and I love this colour as it's a fab alternative to black!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Denim Shirt - Topshop
Pewter Disco Pants - Glamorous(*)
Boots - My 1st Wish
I've teamed them with my denim shirt from Topshop! I think this look is fab with boots or trainers or maybe even my style staple - studded loafers!

I'll give these dupes a 8/10 as they don't dent your bank balance so much!

What do you think of disco pants? Are you tempted to buy a pair of dupes? How would you wear these pants?

fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment