Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Style Crush: Whitney Port

I haven't done a 'Style Crush' post in a little while so I thought it's time I got back into the swing of things and posted one! It's annoying at the moment here in the UK as I'd normally post an outfit post now but it's pouring it down with rain (as per usual!)
Whitney Port, Whitney Port style, whitney port BINTM, whitney port fashion

Having caught the new Britain's next top model last night I wondered why I've not posted about Whitney Port for this feature before because I absolutely LOVE her style!
I love how she's not afraid to look a bit different and quirky in what she wears and how she always looks very on trend whether it's for a film premiere, walking down the street or to a festival!
Whitney Port, Whitney Port style, whitney port BINTM, whitney port fashion

I really like how she's not afraid to experiment with colours and clashing patterns and to go out wearing a pair of trainers too!

Style Icon? I think so!

What do you think of Whitney Port? Do you like her style?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment