Friday, September 28, 2012

My University Wishlist: Topshop

Since realising I'm going to spend the majority of the next 3 years of my life walking miles and miles each day to get to University everything I look at now to buy clothing wise is now going to be comfortable and stylish and practical (not that the things I bought before weren't but the fact that now I'm walking miles wearing these things I am thinking again before I buy!) I have my eye on a few things in Topshop but now I'm a university student affording these things is even more impossible! (boo!) But I thought I'd show you guys what I would buy! Definitely want this jacket though!
Photobucket
1. Fur Collar Quilted Biker Jacket - £58
2. Moto Wine Clean Hotpants - £28
3. Royal Blue Heavy Weight Leggings - £18
4. Oxblood Speckle Skater Skirt - £16
5. Brooklyn Burnout Tee - £16
6. Basic Curve Hem Sweater - £18
7. Millicent Stud back Black Boots - £40

When I think about getting new items of clothing for my wardrobe now I'm thinking about mixing and matching more than ever. I absolutely adore this jacket and I've had my eye on it for a while It's perfect for layering and wearing all the way through winter and especially when you're walking miles everyday it's going to be cold! But i'm also looking for a proper coat with a hood too! So if you have any ideas/suggestions let me know! Hotpants just seem to be a thing I wear all year round and I love these burgundy ones! I love heavy weight leggings from Topshop as they are so so warm and last forever I have the black ones which I adore but these blue ones are gorgeous too! I am getting into wearing more and more skirts now and I love skater skirts and how you can just throw on a skater skirt with a casual t-shirt and look quite edgy! I live in Topshop sweaters like these so I'll be definitely purchasing this one! I'm looking for the perfect pair of boots to to last me through winter wish these were leather! But I love them anyway!
Which item would you buy? Are you at university? Which would be your university essential?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment