Saturday, September 8, 2012

Leather & Studs

I'm completely obsessed with studs & leather at the moment! Leather jackets and everything studded is always good! I recently bought these leather look shorts from Topshop I was unsure about them at first but now I absolutely love them!
Photobucket
Blouse - Glamorous(*)
Leather look shorts - Topshop
Shoes - So You Shoes
I recently got this blouse and I'm loving studded collars right now! I love how this blouse can be worn on a night out with disco pants/shorts and you can tone the blouse down during the day by wearing a pair of jeans and loafers!
Photobucket
Blouse - Glamorous(*)
Leather look shorts - Topshop
Shoes - So You Shoes
At £23.99 this blouse is definitely more than a bargain! I think these shorts are super versatile too! They can be worn so easily for daywear with tights & brogues/loafers and a baggy t-shirt!

What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear it?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment