Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Trainer Wishlist

Since moving away I have discovered my new home is 2 miles away from my uni campus (kill me now) which is a bit of a walk to do first thing in the morning! I thought that I wouldn't wear my trainers much but now I really do LIVE in them! Wearing other shoes to uni just doesn't seem very possible! So now I'm more obsessed with trainers than ever!
Photobucket
1,2,3,4,5 - Converse at Spartoo
6,7 - Vans at Spartoo
I'm yet to own a pair of vans but I've heard they're just like converse! I am currently wearing my white pair of converse to death as I managed to leave my other trainers at home!
What shoes would you wear if you're walking 5 miles a day? What Shoes would you wear? Would you wear trainers? Do you like trainers?
fashion-train

No comments:

Post a Comment